March Wishlist | Fashion

March 20, 2017

I don't really have a perfected style when it comes to fashion, but there are definitely things which I know I like. I thought I would share some pieces which I have seen and liked this month and might buy (probably not though because I don't have cash, lol)




Feather Print Bardot Dress- £9.99/ Black Fitted Peplum Blazer- £20/ Colour Block Zip Top- £45Navy Floral Print Jumpsuit- £25/ Black Side Stripe Two Piece Jogger Bottoms- £12 and Black Side Stripe Matching Hoodie- £15Pink Suit Jacket/ Blazer -£35/

I am really into two pieces and floral prints, so you can see quite a few of them here. I don't own an off shoulder dress but I would love to try one soon, but I don't know if it will suit me. I love the feather pattern on that one though.
I also have really wanted a blazer for a while. The peplum one is really cool and would go nicely with jeans and heels, but the pink one is such a nice colour and could be dressed up or down quite easily.

I hope that you all enjoyed this little post, that you are having a great week so far and I will speak to you all soon!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting! It genuinely means the world to me and I will try to reply to you.

Pinterest

Instagram